Monday, September 06, 2010

A pre-post of my DragonCon 2010 experience

Well, home again after a whirlwind weekend of madness, sleep deprivation, gin, good meals and bad, spending time with excellent people, and ending in a very peculiar sensation that I am not the person I was before I went to this event.

I'm still sleep deprived (the ride home to Texas began around 7pm EST last night and ended around 8am CST this morning) and haven't been to bed yet so I'm not much up for the post this epic quest deserves.  Plus Moxie has been demanding constant attention since I got home.  Full post with pictures and fun stuff will be up this week.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:07 PM

    I think maybe a change is in order after this weekend for us all. :)---Candy

    ReplyDelete

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!