Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Cooking For Engineers is a really well done recipe/cooking/advice site for people who need science to cook. The posts are well written, amusing, and informative. I whole-heartedly recommend it.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
Achtung! Spoilers! The long and short? If it hadn't been an addition to the Alien mythos it still would have been a very well poli...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- Cooking For Engineers - an awesome site for you sc...
- Okay, I'll stop tinkering with HYR for now...
- Looky Maw! I reckoned me some CSS!
- An experiment in rice, pending reviews, and assort...
- Time...a break down of an optimal (?) 24 hour day
- After watching a documentary...
- Going to be having a new author on HYR:
- Lack of reviews, not eating, not cooking = not muc...
- Two of my new favorite scores: The International &...
- Crap I've been watching...and one or two not crap
- ▼ August (10)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)