Thursday, September 16, 2010

Love for the CueCat

Eat a poop infused with crap sandwich Brian Barrett of Gizmodo, I mean that in the nicest way possible, for bagging on CueCat.  The Worst Gadgets Gallery had CueCat at the top of the list.  I love my CueCat and while I don't use it fortnightly it makes short work of the process of cataloging a vast number of books.  Hell, if there had been modern technology available back in the late 80s I would have cataloged my family's collection of books (which was pretty sizable, bookshelves were always ominously creaking when a book was jenga'd off or onto a shelf).

As a collector of books, music, and assorted thingies bedecked with barcodes I think the CueCat is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!