Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Beef Stock 2: The Quest for Purification
After the flurry of roasting and boiling and watching movies that was Monday, I let the stock sit for a day in the fridge in several containers. Tonight, I peeled off the foulness and am in the process of getting all the unpleasantness out of the mix. Once again my house, my self, and my cat all smell like beef stock.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
Achtung! Spoilers! The long and short? If it hadn't been an addition to the Alien mythos it still would have been a very well poli...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- "Why the fuck are you in this class?": a vitriolic...
- Beef Stock 2: The Quest for Purification
- Spice and herb madness in my kitchen:
- Fun with roasted garlic!
- FOR THE EMPEROR!
- Consomme, stock, demi-glace...
- Not Just Games
- Time for new glasses, need some advice
- Love for the CueCat
- You can take the boy out of the bookstore...
- Tibetan momo's?
- Achtung! Nacogdoches readers! I need your help!
- Haiku 4
- The First Power (1990) dir Robert Resnikoff Max P...
- Haiku 2 & 3
- My first haiku
- Birth of a Nation (1915) dir D.W. Griffith - Obser...
- "And quite clearly, he has gone insane."
- Dead Rising 2: Case Zero (2010) Capcom
- So with October pending...
- The Burrowers (2008) dir J.T. Petty & Amok Train (...
- Okay okay I know I promised but...
- Here's something for you Warhammer 40K fans:
- Making mashed potatoes at 9:25pm CST and I don't h...
- DragonCon 2010
- A pre-post of my DragonCon 2010 experience
- ▼ September (26)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)