- John Carpenter's The Thing (1982) Dir. John Carpenter
- Night of the Living Dead (1968) Dir. George Romero
- Jaws (1975) Dir. Steven Spielberg
- Candyman (1992) Dir. Bernard Rose
- The 'burbs (1989) Dir. Joe Dante
- Ravenous (1999) Dir. Antonia Bird
- Carnival of Souls (1962) Dir. Herk Harvey
- Dog Soldiers (2002) Dir. Neil Marshall
- The Changeling (1980) Dir. Peter Medak
- The Exorcist: The Version You've Never Seen (2000 - original release 1973) Dir. William Friedkin
These are open to debate but I'm basing this rough top ten on movies that I either watch regularly (i.e. Ravenous) or watch every once in a while because they still creep me out (i.e. Candyman).
What about you folks? What are your tops?