Saturday, September 18, 2010

Not Just Games

Not Just Games
2108 North St
Nacogdoches, TX 75965-3514
(936) 560-3790

I had been meaning to go to Not Just Games for months.  I don't know why I didn't, I don't have an excuse.  Now I'm kicking myself. 

It basically a game lounge, which I'm on the fence about - I still game at home.  However I am not on the fence about the food served by Ronnie Baldwin.  I got a cheesesteak with the works yesterday and it was spectacular, startlingly so since I haven't had a cheesesteak this good since Angelo's in Wildwood.  The man uses some bacon as a starter, mixed peppers, and makes his own bread.  There's also a corned beef cheesesteak which I can't wait to maul.  I've also heard good things about the burritos and apparently the pizza is worth fighting a polar bear for.  The prices might give you sticker shock but let me tell ya - it's an illusion, the food is cheaper than some shitty fast food meal and ten thousand times better.  

I enjoyed my cheesesteak so much I actually thought about going back a few hours later to get another one.  Hell, I'm gonna probably go after work, if not today than tomorrow.  If anyone is game lemme know. 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:04 PM

    This is making me hungry. I am hating the Gods today, cause I can't eat bread. - Sam

    ReplyDelete

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!