Saturday, September 18, 2010

Not Just Games

Not Just Games
2108 North St
Nacogdoches, TX 75965-3514
(936) 560-3790

I had been meaning to go to Not Just Games for months.  I don't know why I didn't, I don't have an excuse.  Now I'm kicking myself. 

It basically a game lounge, which I'm on the fence about - I still game at home.  However I am not on the fence about the food served by Ronnie Baldwin.  I got a cheesesteak with the works yesterday and it was spectacular, startlingly so since I haven't had a cheesesteak this good since Angelo's in Wildwood.  The man uses some bacon as a starter, mixed peppers, and makes his own bread.  There's also a corned beef cheesesteak which I can't wait to maul.  I've also heard good things about the burritos and apparently the pizza is worth fighting a polar bear for.  The prices might give you sticker shock but let me tell ya - it's an illusion, the food is cheaper than some shitty fast food meal and ten thousand times better.  

I enjoyed my cheesesteak so much I actually thought about going back a few hours later to get another one.  Hell, I'm gonna probably go after work, if not today than tomorrow.  If anyone is game lemme know. 

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!