- The name Hooligan Youth United doesn't have anything to do with age, race, or gender. The concept is simple - punk rockers, rude boys & girls, SHARPs, goths, rivetheads, hard-rockers, and assorted folks outside the social norm. You don't need to be a member of any of those groups currently. Hell, I'm not a youth by any means these days and I've gone pretty square.
- A social/casual/levelling/learning the ins & outs of the game guild based around standard rules of Mr. Rogers. Don't make Mr. Rogers sad.
- I'm not going to be spamming for charter signatures, I have three right now and will be trying to hustle for more. What with finals and moving perhaps this isn't the smartest time to do this but I figure if there's no rush. We can have folks who are worth having in a crew and not space-monkeys interested in hand-outs.
- When all is said and done, Hooligan Youth United will not be a baby-sitting service or a soup-kitchen or a gold-teat to help you get a new ride.
- Any suggestions, ideas, questions, comments are welcome and appreciated.
p.s. This is an Alliance guild.
p.p.s. Here are the potential tabards: