In a frenzy of grinding, mashing, and controlled flailing a new spice mix has been created. Granted, this is just the foundation. By my estimate there will be about twenty spices and chiles in the final product.
We shall see, I found a great place to order from: http://www.myspicesage.com/ . It looks like a good site and is very user friendly and reasonably priced.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- Iron Man 2 (2010) Dir. Jon Favreau
- The Move...aka Das Boot on Dryland. Part I.
- Quite clearly he has gone insane.
- Idle thoughts about religion.
- Out damned spot! or adventures in choosing a washi...
- Is it curtains for our intrepid hero?
- Thoughts on moving. Part 1.
- Absolutely brilliant.
- Tinkering with builds...suggestions welcome.
- Something awesomer than WoW.
- Yes I love Lady Gaga and for one simple reason...
- Apocalypse Meow...updated...
- WoW News: Starting a new guild on Fizzcrank.
- ▼ May (13)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)