Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tinkering with builds...suggestions welcome.

Well, since I hit 80 I realized I needed to switch my builds around (fortunately I have dual spec).  I also spent a good chunk of time last night remapping my controller and keyboard.  Hopefully I can remember what I mapped where (HINT: Don't remap your keyboard when drunk).  The only downside to this build is I am going to have to practice my moobs off.  It would probably help if I had some macros too.
Here's my 31/6/34...I'm still tinkering (35/2/34).  I also have my favorite 51/13/7 but I don't think that'll hold up in PvP.  I'll try it, who knows...
Affliction Talents - 31 point(s)
  • Improved Corruption - Rank 5/5
  • Improved Drain Soul - Rank 2/2
  • Improved Life Tap - Rank 2/2
  • Soul Siphon - Rank 2/2
  • Improved Fear - Rank 2/2
  • Fel Concentration - Rank 2/3
  • Nightfall - Rank 2/2
  • Empowered Corruption - Rank 3/3
  • Shadow Embrace - Rank 5/5
  • Siphon Life - Rank 1/1
  • Shadow Mastery - Rank 5/5 
Demonology Talents - 6 point(s)
  • Improved Healthstone - Rank 2/2
  • Improved Imp - Rank 1/3
  • Demonic Embrace - Rank 3/3
Destruction Talents - 34 point(s)
  • Improved Shadow Bolt - Rank 5/5
  • Aftermath - Rank 2/2
  • Molten Skin - Rank 3/3
  • Cataclysm - Rank 3/3
  • Ruin - Rank 3/5
  • Intensity - Rank 2/2
  • Destructive Reach - Rank 2/2
  • Backlash - Rank 3/3
  • Improved Immolate - Rank 3/3
  • Emberstorm - Rank 4/5
  • Conflagrate - Rank 1/1
  • Soul Leech - Rank 3/3
Major Glyphs:
  • Glyph of Quick Decay
  • Glyph of Conflagrate
  • Glyph of Corruption

No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!