I wanted to run with a bunch of continual puns a la "classic" Batman but couldn't make it happen.
Another peculiar aspect of moving is the thought of curtains. Now I'm as comfortable with my domestic side as any 21st Century civilized man (hell before this DIY craze, most of the women I knew couldn't cook, clean, or sew for shit) but the idea of curtains is pretty Martian.
I think part of my enmity towards drapery is having to hang the bastards up. I also get confused by the multi-layered curtains - that gauzy stuff. While the voices in my head tell me to put black trash bags over the windows or tin foil or simply spray paint the window panes I realize that might not be...well, very nice to look at all.
Now don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna go all Laura Ashley or Patrick Bateman. Any readers have any ideas or suggestions?
Maybe I'll just nail up random pieces of lumber a la zombie invasion...hmmm...post-apocalyptic chic...
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- Iron Man 2 (2010) Dir. Jon Favreau
- The Move...aka Das Boot on Dryland. Part I.
- Quite clearly he has gone insane.
- Idle thoughts about religion.
- Out damned spot! or adventures in choosing a washi...
- Is it curtains for our intrepid hero?
- Thoughts on moving. Part 1.
- Absolutely brilliant.
- Tinkering with builds...suggestions welcome.
- Something awesomer than WoW.
- Yes I love Lady Gaga and for one simple reason...
- Apocalypse Meow...updated...
- WoW News: Starting a new guild on Fizzcrank.
- ▼ May (13)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)