I was going to start this post about how I reached level 80 with Scoville in WoW, however...
Fallout: New Vegas is scheduled for Fall 2010. Warcraft? What Warcraft? On one hand I hope I can import characters but on the other I'd love to start a new one, especially if they have new skill trees. I thought kolaches made my day...this really makes my day.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
Achtung! Spoilers! The long and short? If it hadn't been an addition to the Alien mythos it still would have been a very well poli...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- Iron Man 2 (2010) Dir. Jon Favreau
- The Move...aka Das Boot on Dryland. Part I.
- Quite clearly he has gone insane.
- Idle thoughts about religion.
- Out damned spot! or adventures in choosing a washi...
- Is it curtains for our intrepid hero?
- Thoughts on moving. Part 1.
- Absolutely brilliant.
- Tinkering with builds...suggestions welcome.
- Something awesomer than WoW.
- Yes I love Lady Gaga and for one simple reason...
- Apocalypse Meow...updated...
- WoW News: Starting a new guild on Fizzcrank.
- ▼ May (13)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)