Sunday, July 17, 2011

My plan for the evening:

I plan to make and consume the sandwich I wanted to make and consume earlier but had to go to work.  Curses!  My sandwiching foiled!  However I have had time to think of the sandwich I am going to create.  We are all familiar with the Reuben or if you are not well tough titty for you.  I love them though I refuse to put salad dressing on a fucking sandwich.  So I realized I have the makings for not just a Reuben at home but a Reuben that I will dub, "The Bear Jew".

This is the plan:

  • 1 18" loaf of bread.
  • 1lb Pastrami
  • a shit ton of Swiss cheese
  • roasted onions and jalapenos
  • spicy mustard
  • sauerkraut
  • construct and place in oven 
  • consume while half naked and wearing fat pants
Photos will be pending...of the sandwich not me in a disgusting orgy of sandwichian destruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!