An old friend of mine who's an actual blogger (and all educated and teacher dude and stuff) but has descended from ye olde 'zine tree (some of you younger readers might not know what a 'zine is. I don't have the time to waste educating you) has some excellent work on several sites the primary of which is Twenty-Four Hours.
The site leans towards interviews with artists, writers, people with tattoos, and articles about lefty politics. The writing is solid, though I have to admit that I internet skim articles instead of sitting down and giving the work the time it deserves. I hope that you folks take time to check out the site.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- T's Sandwiches is moving...
- Okay folks, I have need of some second opinions......
- Woo Hoo!
- Review pending of my favorite Carlin performance, ...
- On a semi-serious note:
- In our darkest hours...
- Star Wars humor FTW
- The Toybox (2005) Dir Paolo Sedazzari
- My plan for the evening:
- An interesting update on the monitor front
- Hey buddy wanna read a blog?
- Review pending: Cat Shit One - The Animated Series...
- You know you're a Yankee when...
- "They're all so beautiful! I wish I had three hea...
- Batman Arkham City E3 2011 Catwoman Reveal Trailer...
- These are the groceries of a warrior.
- Special When Lit: A Pinball Documentary rekindles ...
- Special Ed - I`m The Magnificent
- Window shopping a new PC monitor...
- Adele - Rolling In The Deep = Om nom nom nom
- The Late Late Show - "Morrissey", 4.29 (2008)
- Medal of Honor Cat
- Engelsblut --- Ich will kein Mensch mehr sein
- Witch House? What's that? Oh...
- A selection of pictures I have taken while space t...
- Go Federation!
- EVE Online Game Intro Movie
- Well, well, well. Review pending of Mental Poison...
- Action Figure Therapy - NSFW
- Soul Train & a blue sun
- ▼ July (30)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)