Sunday, July 03, 2011

Action Figure Therapy - NSFW

Some of you may know that I am obsessed with AFT.  I don't know how to describe it to you, it's simply G.I. Joe figures in therapy, talking about their shitty lives (or not so shitty lives in some cases).  Not every video is a winner (if it's a second stringer figure chances are...) but when AFT is on, it's fuckin on.  My favorites feature the "Ranger" aka Beachhead (one of my top-five favorite Joes).  The one posted below works best if you've familiarized yourself with the story arc but once you have it's hands down one of the funniest fucking things I have heard in...maybe ever.

WARNING: Contains harsh language that might offend pussweeds, Marys, sensitive ponytail people, church ladies, soft talkers, and roid monkeys.



No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!