wear the dead as jewelry!
I saw this ad on the side of imdb and had to click on it. My morbid curiousity would not be ignored.
Yes folks. LifeGem creates gems out of your loved one's bones! LifeGem is made of people! Pets too - if that's your preference.
Maybe I am just overly sensitive but this is pretty creepy. Not as creepy as wearing a lady suit and slow dancing to "I Only Have Eyes For You" but still. This is morbid, weird, and just vaguely ghoulish. They range in price from only $3500 to a mere $20,000. At least turning people into meat pies yields an affordable - and tasty -product.
Momento Mori are one thing but turning people into bling? This is one gem that is truly outrageous.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
Achtung! Spoilers! The long and short? If it hadn't been an addition to the Alien mythos it still would have been a very well poli...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- Doomsday (2008) dir Neil Marshall
- A major problem with Sid Meier's Civilization Revo...
- Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (XBOX 360)
- Two tastes greats that taste great together? Darr...
- Max Payne - Debut trailer.
- Olde Towne General Store
- Mike's Barbeque House
- Film and Television Scores, 1950-1979
- Site Updates & Assorted Mumbo Jumbo.
- National Lampoon Presents: The Beach Party at the ...
- What I have done on my Summer Vacation.
- Brideshead Revisited...the movie?
- Battlefield: Bad Company
- Fallout 3 - 10/07/08
- Minute Maid Cherry Limeade is not made of people.
- When there's no more room in Hell...
- Batman: Gotham Knight (2008)
- The Barbecue House "Oldest Restaurant in Nacogdoch...
- The Eye (2008) dir. David Moreau
- Hellboy II: The Golden Army (2008) dir. Guillermo ...
- Okay folks - time for feedback.
- WTF movie news.
- This sums it up pretty neatly.
- ▼ July (23)