Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Site Updates & Assorted Mumbo Jumbo.

I think that I have everything in general order. For now. Hopefully. Possibly.



Blogposts are still the same. Commenting is still the same. Most the links, feeds, and fun stuff on the right has been streamlined. I am constantly adding feeds and if there's anything you would like to see added - or removed - please let me know.



If anyone has anything to contribute please do so. If you're not a contributor but would like to be one please let me know. Everything - reviews, links, feeds, insane rambling, food, movies, gaming, naked pictures of Hitler sunbathing - are all going on this page.



Any questions, comments, or ideas are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!