Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What I have done on my Summer Vacation.

I realize that it's been weeks since the 4th of July but here are some pictures, etc, etc, etc. For some reason I am having trouble getting the pictures to line up with text and all that shit so here are the pictures. Amanda took most of them.

Here I am having fun like a normal person. This is normal right?



Perhaps this is why every one was so chum-y?

Aren't my nails pretty? I got them did for vacation.


Further proof we were at the beach.


FEEDING.
"WOO! VACATION! WOO!" - direct quote

No. That is not me fishing. Why would you ask that?



Picturesque. It was actually very pleasant.

And then there were fireworks.

We went to the Goliad State Park on the way home. This is the mission. Here is some video:






This is the top of the Fannin Memorial. It's near Goliad. This was a WPA project and this is a great example of the craftsmanship.


1 comment:

  1. aww... very nice pics.

    i think what you've done with the website looks good.

    ReplyDelete

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!