Don't bother. It's not even remotely as good as Six-String Samurai. Beach Party etc etc is like one of those independent movies you have to watch because someone you know was in it with a budget.
I'm not sure how National Lampoon got involved as distributor. The DVD cover has pretty much nothing to do with the movie. Actually I'm sitting here looking at the cover of the DVD and it looks like it could be pretty cool. It's not.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- Doomsday (2008) dir Neil Marshall
- A major problem with Sid Meier's Civilization Revo...
- Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (XBOX 360)
- Two tastes greats that taste great together? Darr...
- Max Payne - Debut trailer.
- Olde Towne General Store
- Mike's Barbeque House
- Film and Television Scores, 1950-1979
- Site Updates & Assorted Mumbo Jumbo.
- National Lampoon Presents: The Beach Party at the ...
- What I have done on my Summer Vacation.
- Brideshead Revisited...the movie?
- Battlefield: Bad Company
- Fallout 3 - 10/07/08
- Minute Maid Cherry Limeade is not made of people.
- When there's no more room in Hell...
- Batman: Gotham Knight (2008)
- The Barbecue House "Oldest Restaurant in Nacogdoch...
- The Eye (2008) dir. David Moreau
- Hellboy II: The Golden Army (2008) dir. Guillermo ...
- Okay folks - time for feedback.
- WTF movie news.
- This sums it up pretty neatly.
- ▼ July (23)