Batman: Gotham Knight could have been a "Can't wait to see the new Batman movie! Need Bat-fix!" but it most certainly wasn't. I downloaded it because I was bored and it's usually a safe bet that some thing animated from the DC Universe will be pretty solid.
B: GK is made up six different shorts by six different animation crews. Amanda quipped that it's kind of like a Batman Animatrix. She's not wrong. Several of the animators worked on that as well. It also has some similar themes, etc., etc. I think The Animatrix kicked ass and B: GK does as well. It always makes me happy to watch worthwhile and self contained animation/anime.
I'm going to pick this up if I see it for a reasonable price and would watch it more than once.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- Doomsday (2008) dir Neil Marshall
- A major problem with Sid Meier's Civilization Revo...
- Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (XBOX 360)
- Two tastes greats that taste great together? Darr...
- Max Payne - Debut trailer.
- Olde Towne General Store
- Mike's Barbeque House
- Film and Television Scores, 1950-1979
- Site Updates & Assorted Mumbo Jumbo.
- National Lampoon Presents: The Beach Party at the ...
- What I have done on my Summer Vacation.
- Brideshead Revisited...the movie?
- Battlefield: Bad Company
- Fallout 3 - 10/07/08
- Minute Maid Cherry Limeade is not made of people.
- When there's no more room in Hell...
- Batman: Gotham Knight (2008)
- The Barbecue House "Oldest Restaurant in Nacogdoch...
- The Eye (2008) dir. David Moreau
- Hellboy II: The Golden Army (2008) dir. Guillermo ...
- Okay folks - time for feedback.
- WTF movie news.
- This sums it up pretty neatly.
- ▼ July (23)