Saturday, September 01, 2007

"Work will set you free."

Work. That's the long and short of it. Pretty much all I've been doing is getting up, going to work, coming home, trying to get a little gaming or a movie in and then going to bed. There should only be about another week of this...barring any major catastrophes.

Had to return Bioshock. I have to agree with all the press it is a pretty amazing game. I'm not sure if I'd call it the best game of '07 - there are a million potentially good games coming out this year - but I am looking forward to playing it again.

Amanda got a DS Lite for her birthday and since there are a couple of games I want to play on that system there might be some DS reviews coming up.

Nothing else to report at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!