Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Bart & I went to go see this last Friday with our old ladies. It was a pretty good date movie - it has Claire Danes in it for chrissakes. All in all it wasn't terrible and was relatively painless and forgettable. Not much of a review but it really wasn't much of a movie.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)
- Django (1966) dir. Sergio Corbucci
- This is why I don't use public restrooms.
- Halo 3. Insert clever quip here.
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
- "I don't care where I die just as long as it ain't...
- A Letter to Axl Rose from his editor
- K*Ville Pilot
- Upcoming game releases.
- Bow before your new god! Cablor!
- Friday...why am I at work again?
- Fuck the Yankees.
- Manhunt 2 to be released Halloween.
- Turkey: The man, the myth, the left-overs.
- Stardust (2007)
- Stranglehold is okay and Turistas was better than ...
- "Jedem das Seine."
- Fully Holmes. Fully.
- "Work will set you free."
- ▼ September (20)