Over the last few months I've been working on my knowledge and burgeoning love of baseball. I have also been working on my hatred of the NY Yankees. It's not because I hate NYC because I don't. I grew up a few hours north of the City and have many fond memories of visits and assorted adventures. The Yankees however can suck a fart out of a dead donkey's ass.
Now they are bitching about how gamers enjoy beaning dickheads like A-Rod in a game. Here's the article from gamepolitics.com.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
Achtung! Spoilers! The long and short? If it hadn't been an addition to the Alien mythos it still would have been a very well poli...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)
- Django (1966) dir. Sergio Corbucci
- This is why I don't use public restrooms.
- Halo 3. Insert clever quip here.
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
- "I don't care where I die just as long as it ain't...
- A Letter to Axl Rose from his editor
- K*Ville Pilot
- Upcoming game releases.
- Bow before your new god! Cablor!
- Friday...why am I at work again?
- Fuck the Yankees.
- Manhunt 2 to be released Halloween.
- Turkey: The man, the myth, the left-overs.
- Stardust (2007)
- Stranglehold is okay and Turistas was better than ...
- "Jedem das Seine."
- Fully Holmes. Fully.
- "Work will set you free."
- ▼ September (20)