- MTV still sucks...except for MTV Tres.
- Channels just repeat programming like in the old days. In case you missed today's episode of Two Coreys don't worry because we're showing it seven more times today.
- The Iraq War has replaced WWII. WWII is on hiatus until further notice.
- There's a shitload of football on TV.
- Baseball still kicks ass. In fact it kicks more ass because I can watch a bunch of games at once or nonstop.
- G4 should have more stuff about games and fewer episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- A&E went right down the shitter - I was looking forward to some dull British miniseries.
- BBC America is okay. If you get the opportunity to see Torchwood - a show by the producers of Doctor Who about a government group that tracks and captures aliens. I saw the pilot and the first episode and enjoyed them. It's actually a sort of violent and dark show so it's got that going for it.
- I have heard many things about Giada De Laurentiis. I would like to know more.
That's it in a nutshell for now. More news to follow.