Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Upcoming game releases.

There are a wicked reta'd'ed hella bunch of games coming out this fall. Here's a couple of trailers and teasers that you might dig. I sure as hell do.





This game has everything that sells a game for me. I guess it'll do until someone gets off their ass and makes Freedom Fighters 2.



And here are two of the best commercials I have ever seen:









I was never part of the Halo fanclub. In fact I have never played any of the series. I was - and to a certain extent still am - a die hard PS2 fan. These two commercials have sunk their claws into me though. I'm gonna pick up Halo 2 to see what the fuss is about and get up to speed.

I will freely admit that the upcoming Kane & West is a little more my style than Halo:





And finally there's the game that has Amanda jumping up and down with glee:



No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!