In a fit of keeping up with the Jacobsons and the glee of government cheddar we have entered the Twenty First Century and purchased a plasma TV. After two days - and added expense - I have upgraded the XBOX360 to HDMI - I like using the Pigs in Space announcer voice when I say HDMI. Let me tell ya, I don't know how I managed to not make this leap sooner. Oh yeah, I was spending money on beer all the time.
After a good amount of internet research I decided to go with the Vizio brand. I used to hear a lot of horror stories about screen burn with plasma TVs but in this day and age it's not such a problem plus I'm not going to leave a game paused for more than hour.
Watching movies and gaming has taken on new dimensions of fun. Playing GTA IV in HD is a completely new experience. I still have to complete the "Complete the Story in less than thirty hours" achievement so now I really have an excuse to play through the story again. I forgot to post about the over all story but I will do that later.
I will post a review of the TV in a few weeks once we put in through its paces. Also have a few other reviews to post but what with homework and learnatorium goodness I actually have things to do.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
Achtung! Spoilers! The long and short? If it hadn't been an addition to the Alien mythos it still would have been a very well poli...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- LEGO Batman (XBOX360) - Final verdict.
- Roller Derby Questionnaire - newest draft. Deadli...
- XBOX Live offline today for overhaul.
- Miss Platinum - Chefa
- NEW! NOW! CHAT! WOW!
- ATTN: Current or former members of Roller Derby Le...
- LEGO Batman (XBOX360)
- I <3 OCP.
- And people wonder why our generation is so cynical...
- "It's fine in moderation." or You have got to be k...
- You have got to be kidding me Pt1.
- Why I believe that this is my jam, dog.
- Nijiya Sushi (936) 569-2636 - Nacogdoches
- Death Race (2008) dir. Paul W. S. Anderson
- Hurricane Ike or how we ain't dead.
- Impressions of Too Human (2008)
- I'm poppin' smoke man!
- Star Wars: Force Unleashed XBOX360 Demo
- Warhammer: Battle March
- I can see...everything...
- ▼ September (20)