Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm poppin' smoke man!

Had to take today off to finally get my bum tooth taken care of. I was going to go for a root cavity but I said fuck it and went with an extraction. It really wasn't so bad except now it feels like I got kicked in the jaw by a mule. The dentist was really good and didn't lecture about my poor dental care. The whole process went well - surprisingly enough. The tooth didn't shatter or anything horrible. I was going to keep it until I saw how digusting and rotten it was. Sorry there aren't any pictures of it.

I am laying low for a few days. Drop me a line if you feel so inclined and if you don't then that's fine too. Jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!