1) What drew you to Roller Derby?
a. Third wave/post-feminist, riot grrrl ideals?
b. The punk rock underground aspect?
c. I wanted to?
2) What was your background before you joined?
3) When did you join?
a. What position are/were you in?
4) Did you have any preconceptions about Roller Derby before you joined? What were they?
5) What are the stereotypes surrounding Roller Derby?
6) What were peoples’ reactions when you joined the League?
7) What was your alter-ego/nom de guerre?
8) How did you choose your alter-ego?
a. Was it always there – waiting to be let out?
9) How did your personality change after joining the League?
a. Did your alter-ego start appearing in your day-to-day life?
b. Did you leave it at the track?
10) How long have you been in Roller Derby?
11) Is Roller Derby just a “phase” for you? Why or why not?
In the midst of all these questions did I forget something? Is there a fundamental aspect I am missing? Would you like to add anything?
Thank you for your responses - keep 'em coming - and your continued helpful comments and suggestions.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- LEGO Batman (XBOX360) - Final verdict.
- Roller Derby Questionnaire - newest draft. Deadli...
- XBOX Live offline today for overhaul.
- Miss Platinum - Chefa
- NEW! NOW! CHAT! WOW!
- ATTN: Current or former members of Roller Derby Le...
- LEGO Batman (XBOX360)
- I <3 OCP.
- And people wonder why our generation is so cynical...
- "It's fine in moderation." or You have got to be k...
- You have got to be kidding me Pt1.
- Why I believe that this is my jam, dog.
- Nijiya Sushi (936) 569-2636 - Nacogdoches
- Death Race (2008) dir. Paul W. S. Anderson
- Hurricane Ike or how we ain't dead.
- Impressions of Too Human (2008)
- I'm poppin' smoke man!
- Star Wars: Force Unleashed XBOX360 Demo
- Warhammer: Battle March
- I can see...everything...
- ▼ September (20)