Monday, September 15, 2008

Hurricane Ike or how we ain't dead.

Everything was basically shut down for a few days and we are currently without power at home - apparently there is a backorder on transformers - but all in all we are not dead. The weather has cooled down a bit so we can get rest and thank god the windows have screens on them so we don't have to worry about the idiot cats falling out.

Other than that nothing too exciting. In a fit of genius I brought a powerstrip with us to campus so we could recharge the necessary devices. Of course I left my phone charger at home but I will take care of that tomorrow. Not like I call anyone anyway.

1 comment:

  1. good to hear it! i was wondering how you were faring...

    ReplyDelete

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!