Friday, September 19, 2008
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- LEGO Batman (XBOX360) - Final verdict.
- Roller Derby Questionnaire - newest draft. Deadli...
- XBOX Live offline today for overhaul.
- Miss Platinum - Chefa
- NEW! NOW! CHAT! WOW!
- ATTN: Current or former members of Roller Derby Le...
- LEGO Batman (XBOX360)
- I <3 OCP.
- And people wonder why our generation is so cynical...
- "It's fine in moderation." or You have got to be k...
- You have got to be kidding me Pt1.
- Why I believe that this is my jam, dog.
- Nijiya Sushi (936) 569-2636 - Nacogdoches
- Death Race (2008) dir. Paul W. S. Anderson
- Hurricane Ike or how we ain't dead.
- Impressions of Too Human (2008)
- I'm poppin' smoke man!
- Star Wars: Force Unleashed XBOX360 Demo
- Warhammer: Battle March
- I can see...everything...
- ▼ September (20)