Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Star Wars: Force Unleashed XBOX360 Demo

The demo for the highly anticipated Star Wars: Force Unleashed is available for download on XBOX360 and PS3. I downloaded it a week or two ago and played through and I give it a meh.

Maybe it's the fact that I don't really give a shit about the Star Wars francise any more - except for the Battlefront and Knights of the Old Republic series - but the demo really wasn't that impressive. It looked amazing and it was a lot of fun using the Force to clobber foes in spectacular ways but it didn't really capture my attention. Maybe I didn't give the game enough play to develop the finesse needed enjoy the subtleties of using the Force. For me the game is a button masher. Most certainly not worth the full game price of admission.

1 comment:

  1. Played the demo also, can't make up my mind on this one. It almost seems like it would be a better game to watch than to play. The force powers are pretty cool and interactive in a way that has been completely nonexistent in previous SW franchise games but that does not a deep and interesting game make. Meh, I'll wait for it to go down in price and pick up Bttlfld: BC in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!