We went to see this on Sunday night because the power was out and it was either Death Race or The Women. Now if The Women was an explosion filled Anderson extravaganza then maybe just maybe I'd want to see it.
Death Race kicked ass. No ifs, ands, or buts. There were explosions and guns and cars and explosions and flamethrowers and fire and chicks and BOOM-BOOM and people getting mushed by cars and and...dude it rocked. We had a grand old time. This is one of those movies - i.e. Black Dog - that you just don't care if it sucks. It's not My Dinner with Andre for fuck christssakes. You know, if Death Proof had been more like Death Race then maybe it would have kicked ass.
I think this might be my new favorite Paul W.S. Anderson movie. I dunno though, I really like Event Horizon...oh yeah and Mortal Kombat.
If you're gonna be a dick like Marc Savlov then don't even bother seeing Death Race.
p.s. This may seem obvious but I don't suggest taking babies or young children to Death Race. Especially if your troglodyte crotch spawn is going to kick the back of our seats though out the entire movie.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
Achtung! Spoilers! The long and short? If it hadn't been an addition to the Alien mythos it still would have been a very well poli...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- LEGO Batman (XBOX360) - Final verdict.
- Roller Derby Questionnaire - newest draft. Deadli...
- XBOX Live offline today for overhaul.
- Miss Platinum - Chefa
- NEW! NOW! CHAT! WOW!
- ATTN: Current or former members of Roller Derby Le...
- LEGO Batman (XBOX360)
- I <3 OCP.
- And people wonder why our generation is so cynical...
- "It's fine in moderation." or You have got to be k...
- You have got to be kidding me Pt1.
- Why I believe that this is my jam, dog.
- Nijiya Sushi (936) 569-2636 - Nacogdoches
- Death Race (2008) dir. Paul W. S. Anderson
- Hurricane Ike or how we ain't dead.
- Impressions of Too Human (2008)
- I'm poppin' smoke man!
- Star Wars: Force Unleashed XBOX360 Demo
- Warhammer: Battle March
- I can see...everything...
- ▼ September (20)