Monday, September 15, 2008

Death Race (2008) dir. Paul W. S. Anderson

We went to see this on Sunday night because the power was out and it was either Death Race or The Women. Now if The Women was an explosion filled Anderson extravaganza then maybe just maybe I'd want to see it.

Death Race kicked ass. No ifs, ands, or buts. There were explosions and guns and cars and explosions and flamethrowers and fire and chicks and BOOM-BOOM and people getting mushed by cars and and...dude it rocked. We had a grand old time. This is one of those movies - i.e. Black Dog - that you just don't care if it sucks. It's not My Dinner with Andre for fuck christssakes. You know, if Death Proof had been more like Death Race then maybe it would have kicked ass.

I think this might be my new favorite Paul W.S. Anderson movie. I dunno though, I really like Event Horizon...oh yeah and Mortal Kombat.

If you're gonna be a dick like Marc Savlov then don't even bother seeing Death Race.

p.s. This may seem obvious but I don't suggest taking babies or young children to Death Race. Especially if your troglodyte crotch spawn is going to kick the back of our seats though out the entire movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!