Please welcome Moxie. I don't know what possessed us to get another cat but it's too late now. We picked her up from the local shelter. She's about four months old and is pretty lively - a.k.a. bites the living hell out of us. Our other cat George is not particularly pleased but then again George is never particularly pleased. She will now be taking her meals under the bed.
Yay, new kitty!
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- "I am the very model of a Modern Major General!"
- A new addition to the Hooligan Youth Reviews famil...
- Happy "Holy Shit, it's Joe Piscopo!" Day
- Redland Drive-In Theater
- Sunday Drivers Part II.
- Sunday drivers or "What a loovly day for a ride in...
- Further Librarian humor.
- Librarian humor.
- Too Human (demo) - Silicon Knights 08/19/2008
- Arte y pico Award. w00t!
- Anders Loves Maria by Rene Engström
- Braid (2008) Number None Inc.
- Gustatory Reflex & Oral Chemesthesis is Da'Bomb! (...
- The Spice must flow.
- Dear Rangers,
- Getting my learnatorium sea legs: Part I
- My library is now 95% catalogued!
- Re:sonance DJs get a write up...
- Lost Boys: The Tribe (2008) dir. P.J.Pesce
- "OUCH! GOD DAMN IT!"
- ▼ August (20)