Anders Loves Maria is an excellent webcomic that works because of Rene Engström's good old fashioned Swede-styled mono no aware. It's a grown-up comic that's NSFW but not hentai. Anders Loves Maria is one of those webcomics that is a joy to read even though it's pretty depressing. The art work is sharp and definitely stands out from the slew of comics I read.
I wholeheartedly enjoy this comic - check it out.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
Achtung! Spoilers! The long and short? If it hadn't been an addition to the Alien mythos it still would have been a very well poli...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- "I am the very model of a Modern Major General!"
- A new addition to the Hooligan Youth Reviews famil...
- Happy "Holy Shit, it's Joe Piscopo!" Day
- Redland Drive-In Theater
- Sunday Drivers Part II.
- Sunday drivers or "What a loovly day for a ride in...
- Further Librarian humor.
- Librarian humor.
- Too Human (demo) - Silicon Knights 08/19/2008
- Arte y pico Award. w00t!
- Anders Loves Maria by Rene Engström
- Braid (2008) Number None Inc.
- Gustatory Reflex & Oral Chemesthesis is Da'Bomb! (...
- The Spice must flow.
- Dear Rangers,
- Getting my learnatorium sea legs: Part I
- My library is now 95% catalogued!
- Re:sonance DJs get a write up...
- Lost Boys: The Tribe (2008) dir. P.J.Pesce
- "OUCH! GOD DAMN IT!"
- ▼ August (20)