Thursday, August 14, 2008
Highjacked this from the librarything blog. Makes me laugh and think,
"Conan. What is best in life?"
"To crush your enemies. To drive them before you. To hear the laminations of their women."
Haha...sigh. I'm a dork.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
Achtung! Spoilers! The long and short? If it hadn't been an addition to the Alien mythos it still would have been a very well poli...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- "I am the very model of a Modern Major General!"
- A new addition to the Hooligan Youth Reviews famil...
- Happy "Holy Shit, it's Joe Piscopo!" Day
- Redland Drive-In Theater
- Sunday Drivers Part II.
- Sunday drivers or "What a loovly day for a ride in...
- Further Librarian humor.
- Librarian humor.
- Too Human (demo) - Silicon Knights 08/19/2008
- Arte y pico Award. w00t!
- Anders Loves Maria by Rene Engström
- Braid (2008) Number None Inc.
- Gustatory Reflex & Oral Chemesthesis is Da'Bomb! (...
- The Spice must flow.
- Dear Rangers,
- Getting my learnatorium sea legs: Part I
- My library is now 95% catalogued!
- Re:sonance DJs get a write up...
- Lost Boys: The Tribe (2008) dir. P.J.Pesce
- "OUCH! GOD DAMN IT!"
- ▼ August (20)