Wednesday, August 31, 2011

One of papers I am gonna be working on this semester...

is going to be an attempt to find some aspect of the connection between martial arts films from the 1970s and American (regardless of race) culture that hasn't been covered by quite a few more well versed people than I am.  I never thought my familiarity of chopsocky movies, Blaxploitation, and film scores would be actually useful.  I also never thought I would be listening to the Wu Tang Clan discography for research.  Did you know that the Wu Tang Clan was not to be trifled with?  Nor did I think that I'd be watching Fist of Fury or The Five Deadly Venoms as research.

Any helpful ideas, source material, or input would be much appreciated.  

1 comment:

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!