Friday, August 19, 2011

A brief tirade about 3D movies:

Fuck em.

To clarify:

I loathe 3-D movies, the 3-D movie trend.  The two movies I would actually see in the theater I don't know if I can because they are in 3-D.  "But Joshua,' I hear you say, "It's really cool and is going to open a whole new..."  Fuck you.  I wear glasses.  I already see in 3-D.  The glasses they charge you an outrageous sum for, yeah they are about as comfortable for me as a Dreamcast controller bashing me in the ocular region.  Additionally the lighting of 3-D movies is off so I can't watch the movies without the glasses.  But I can't wear the glasses.

grumble grumble grumble

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya. I hate them, too. Movies are too far too expensive already without having to pay an extra $2 to look like Rivers Cuomo. Also, I get nasty headaches because I have to refocus every time it switches scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most theaters back East offer the 2D option on a second screen (at least for the opening week). Not so in TX? I always opt for that a) it is cheaper b) the image quality and FX are so much better.

    ReplyDelete

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!