Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Yet another Dune remake and more!


Saw on Variety that there's going to another Dune adaptation in the works. This one will be directed by Peter Berg (The Kingdom). Apparently the producer just got rights to the story and they are looking for a writer. I guess that's cool but I have to wonder who's going to be in it. I predict Shia The Beef will be Paul Atredies. You heard it here first. 2:1.


* * *



On the right is one of the music players from GTA IV. Looks like this particular world/funk station is being hosted by Femi Kuti. All signs point to the fact that this game is going to be more awesome than...well anything.

* * *
Well I didn't know that the terms bobbie and peeler (both British terms for police) originated from the name of British Home Secretary Robert Peel. Robert Peel was instrumental in helping Parliament create the London Metropolitan Police Act in 1829. Now the line, "He's a Peeler 716 come to arrest the Zulu." makes much more sense.
* * *
Why are people so surprised when I know off the top of my head wether or not we have a book in stock? I only look at the fucking things day in and day out for months on end. If there was anything interesting or good in stock I'd know about it - and it probably wouldn't be out on the shelves for people to get all grubby. Perhaps people doubt my cognitive abilities because of the dunce cap and rope of drool hanging from my lip.
* * *
More shouting and jumping up and down to be continued. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!