Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Gary Gygax: HP 0. Resurrected in better plane.
Gary Gygax has passed on at the age of 69. He was one of the guys in the USA to develop what we know of as RPGs. If you're familiar with the game Dungeons & Dragons - or any of the many TSR (formerly TSR) products - then you have Gygax to thank. Pretty much RPGs wouldn't be jack without his contributions. Cheers to you Gary Gygax, cheers to you.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- Nacogdoches: The Oldest Town in Texas a.k.a. "We g...
- X-Files 2 preview.
- Call of Duty 4 (GOTY) avec new maps. Nacogdoches ...
- New speakers? Accepted into SFA? Assorted other ...
- Darkly Dreaming Dexter (2004) Jeff Lindsay
- For you DS owning Guitar Hero fans...
- Thor's Hammer entire store up for grabs?
- Yet another Dune remake and more!
- The Strangers (May 2008) - Trailer
- Bully: Scholarship Edition (2008)
- 10,000 B.C. (2008) dir. Roland Emmerich
- Another plug for Chromehounds and assorted minor i...
- Diary of the Dead (2008) dir. George A Romero
- Gary Gygax: HP 0. Resurrected in better plane.
- Hedgie pic Monday.
- ▼ March (15)