Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Call of Duty 4 (GOTY) avec new maps. Nacogdoches news.

Coming April 3rd are three new multiplayer maps for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. The one I am excited about is the Chinatown map. Though I am not the world's best player - nor do I care to be - I've played through the maps about a million times. I'm trying to resist the urge to pick up a copy of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Las Vegas 2. Apparently Vegas 2 is a much more tactical style shooter instead of being from the "run & gun" school.

I have a copy of Final Fantasy VI for the GBA on hold. Have to dig out some games to turn in for credit. This sticks in my mind as perhaps the best of the series as I played it on the SNES. Back in '94 it was released in the States as Final Fantasy III even though it was the sixth released in Japan. I wonder if some of the hidden characters are still available. Hmmm...I will review when/after I pick it up.

I had forgotten that we have some pictures of Nacogdoches plus we're going to an open House for the campus this weekend so we might have more pictures. They will get posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!