As some of you may know I love hedge hogs. I don't know why. Normally I am a cat person but there's just something about hedge hogs. In any case thanks to Jenna for the picture.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
Achtung! Spoilers! The long and short? If it hadn't been an addition to the Alien mythos it still would have been a very well poli...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- Nacogdoches: The Oldest Town in Texas a.k.a. "We g...
- X-Files 2 preview.
- Call of Duty 4 (GOTY) avec new maps. Nacogdoches ...
- New speakers? Accepted into SFA? Assorted other ...
- Darkly Dreaming Dexter (2004) Jeff Lindsay
- For you DS owning Guitar Hero fans...
- Thor's Hammer entire store up for grabs?
- Yet another Dune remake and more!
- The Strangers (May 2008) - Trailer
- Bully: Scholarship Edition (2008)
- 10,000 B.C. (2008) dir. Roland Emmerich
- Another plug for Chromehounds and assorted minor i...
- Diary of the Dead (2008) dir. George A Romero
- Gary Gygax: HP 0. Resurrected in better plane.
- Hedgie pic Monday.
- ▼ March (15)