Rockstar blah blah blah fanboy blah blah blah. Bully blah blah blah fanboy blah blah blah w00t! Haven't tried the multiplayer blah blah blah.
Pick this up because GTA IV doesn't come out for another month. It's actually a really fun (and funny) game - despite the freezes a.k.a. "technical issues". Just save often and restart if there's a freeze up. It doesn't happen very often.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
Achtung! Spoilers! The long and short? If it hadn't been an addition to the Alien mythos it still would have been a very well poli...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- Nacogdoches: The Oldest Town in Texas a.k.a. "We g...
- X-Files 2 preview.
- Call of Duty 4 (GOTY) avec new maps. Nacogdoches ...
- New speakers? Accepted into SFA? Assorted other ...
- Darkly Dreaming Dexter (2004) Jeff Lindsay
- For you DS owning Guitar Hero fans...
- Thor's Hammer entire store up for grabs?
- Yet another Dune remake and more!
- The Strangers (May 2008) - Trailer
- Bully: Scholarship Edition (2008)
- 10,000 B.C. (2008) dir. Roland Emmerich
- Another plug for Chromehounds and assorted minor i...
- Diary of the Dead (2008) dir. George A Romero
- Gary Gygax: HP 0. Resurrected in better plane.
- Hedgie pic Monday.
- ▼ March (15)