Wednesday, June 13, 2007

"Welcome to CostCo. I love you."


This is going to be one of those random pop culture/assorted insanity posts so you're just going to have to bear with me:

1. The picture above is of our favorite assassin Agent 47's dome - jacked from Hitman: le blog officiel du film - as portrayed by Timothy Olyphant. I'm not sure how it's going to be but I'm going to see it. I think it's funny that Amanda said, "They put the barcode up too high." She's one of the good ones.

2. Imagine if this DS game got stateside?http://www.senakablog.com/archives/2007/06/post_943.html I don't imagine anyone being allowed to play it in public. If I can find a trailer I'll post it.

3. Apparently the new Tenchu is a trainwreck. Damn it. I love the series but I can understand how it could just fall to pieces. There's $60 I don't have to piss away.

4. Two things about the 360:

  • I finally figured out how to play music during gameplay. It kind of rules. A lot. For Elder Scrolls: Oblivion I've found that The Way of the Gun soundtrack works really well...except for the last track. Now I am trying to dig up my soundtrack for Highlander so I play Princes of the Universe when I battle in the arena. I'm joking. Kind of. Shut up.
  • The wireless controller sucks the soul out of batteries - worse than an old skool Disc-Man. I'm sorry I didn't listen to those of you who told me to get the recharger.

More "news" to follow. Feeding time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!