Booyah! Finally a reason to see the new Die Hard. I'm not apologizing for juding the movie before it comes out - it looks disappointing. John McClane fighting hackers while working for Homeland Security? We really do live in different times don't we? I'll still see it but I don't have to like it.
In any case the trailer for Hitman is playing before the new Die Hard.
Die Hard 4.0 is only going to be rated PG-13. I'm mildly confused why they decided to suck even worse but I need a Coke so maybe I'm missing something
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)
- HYR - #100!
- Hitman trailer!
- "At the sound of the whip, turn the page."
- Possible upcoming reviews and other info.
- Peter Gabriel 3: Melt (1980)
- This is why I love wikihow.com
- Woo! Bond!
- Video game news: Manhunt 2, Warhammer 40K, & more....
- Overlord demo=glee.
- Here's a joke for ya:
- The Future of Rock'n'Roll.
- In Soviet Russia Night Watches you!
- "Welcome to CostCo. I love you."
- Yay! New Pixar! New Pixar!
- Here's something for you Transformers dorks:
- Red Star finally released and a MMORPG set in Rome...
- Assorted news & Updates:
- My new XBOX360 - Day One.
- The coming end of an era.
- ▼ June (19)