I played a demo for The Red Star - a sci-fi arcade styled shooter with Russians running everything - about a million years ago. It was pretty fun but not really my cup of tea. I've never had the skills needed to succeed at games like Gauntlet, Contra, or Shinobi. Yes I suck at those games. This game looks like it would rip off one of my arms and beat me to death with it. Here's the official site. At the very least the universe looks awesome.
Yes, there is going to be an MMO set in Rome titled Gods & Heroes. No Amanda they don't speak Latin but I'm sure there's some Latin fanboys wishing it was in Latin. It could be cool. Maybe.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
Achtung! Spoilers! The long and short? If it hadn't been an addition to the Alien mythos it still would have been a very well poli...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)
- HYR - #100!
- Hitman trailer!
- "At the sound of the whip, turn the page."
- Possible upcoming reviews and other info.
- Peter Gabriel 3: Melt (1980)
- This is why I love wikihow.com
- Woo! Bond!
- Video game news: Manhunt 2, Warhammer 40K, & more....
- Overlord demo=glee.
- Here's a joke for ya:
- The Future of Rock'n'Roll.
- In Soviet Russia Night Watches you!
- "Welcome to CostCo. I love you."
- Yay! New Pixar! New Pixar!
- Here's something for you Transformers dorks:
- Red Star finally released and a MMORPG set in Rome...
- Assorted news & Updates:
- My new XBOX360 - Day One.
- The coming end of an era.
- ▼ June (19)