Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Werewolf in a Women's Prison.

Part of the reason I still read twitchfilm.net is to find about such gems as Werewolf in a Women's Prison. Now if you know me then you probably know that I am a fan of women in prison/convict movies ever since I saw Chained Heat with Linda Blair on Channel 62. While I wouldn't say that they are the best movies ever made they do hold a certain appeal to "the creepy, chili stained wife beater wearin', warm Steel Reserve sud suckin', old guy livin' off the interstate providing the local psychos with victims and smoked sausage" in me. Wimmins ins prisons hur hur hur.

Now add in the werewolf factor. Werewolf movies have so much potential but for the most part both suck and blow. I realize that you guys may have many favorites but I only really enjoy Dog Soldiers and Silver Bullet.

I'm not saying that Werewolf in a Women's Prison is going to be high art but it will be a fun watch. Now if only I can find a copy.

It turns out that Victoria De Mare - the star of the movie and one of the newest scream queens - also starred in a movie called Dinocroc. I'm assuming that Dinocroc is about a massive and ancient croc. It can't be as bad as Lake Placid. Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!