Saturday, May 19, 2007

Saturday Morning Update - mit panzer!


It's nice to have a day off though I thought it was funny that Saturday Morning cartoons have been replaced by Saturday Morning chores. Wheee!

Updates:

  • There's finally a new review up on the movie site.
  • There will/should/might be a new post on da blog soon-ish.
  • I have a new project in the works.
  • If I can go six months without getting wasted I'm buying a PS3.

I am also in the process of getting myself a tripod though if one of you fine folks has one you can lend me please let me know.

The reviews will start picking up again and hopefully I'll be able to put some time into updating and etc., etc., etc.

You may now carry on with your Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!