The Crash Test Dummies totally fucking sucked. Their big hit, Mmm Mmm Mmmm (1994) managed to suck and both blow as an arctic blast of Canadian suck froze the blood of awesome American alternative radio...which was dying anyway. This Canadian crap assault also included the tools known as the Barenaked Ladies. Not since Bryan Adams has music sucked so much. Oh, I forgot about Celine Dion.
While these bands apparently had something that allowed them to tour and make a shitload of money - an apparently mongoloid square-head college following - they are just proof that humanity is not worth saving. Not in the least.
While I like Canada, Canadians, and maple syrup such shitty music is nearly unforgettable, you're lucky you're funny.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)
- Shadowrun - WTF?
- Day Watch is coming out in theaters and the books ...
- Werewolf in a Women's Prison.
- Friday! W00T! News and notes and stuff.
- Damn it! Another XBOX360 exclusive!
- The trailer for Splinter Cell: Conviction
- Another tasty piece of PS3 news.
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction XBOX360 onl...
- More remake news...this time it might not be so ba...
- Assorted movie news, complaining, and whining abou...
- Black (2006)
- Star Wars Battlefront I & II
- A new site from Mike.
- Saturday Morning Update - mit panzer!
- Whew! Out of the woods.
- Resistance: Fall of Man for PS3 (Fall '06)
- In case you had forgotten.
- ▼ May (17)