Thursday, May 31, 2007
Shadowrun - WTF?
I was checking the reviews for the new Shadowrun game and apparently it has no single player mode. It's purely an online multiplayer gun fest. Y'know what? Fuck all that shit Silent Bob. While there may be hordes of gamers waiting to shoot the hell out of one another I am not one of them. Like I have said many, many times I do not play well with others and game so that I don't have to deal with people. I just cannot understand why developers refuse to make a serious Shadowrun game. What a shame.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)
- Shadowrun - WTF?
- Day Watch is coming out in theaters and the books ...
- Werewolf in a Women's Prison.
- Friday! W00T! News and notes and stuff.
- Damn it! Another XBOX360 exclusive!
- The trailer for Splinter Cell: Conviction
- Another tasty piece of PS3 news.
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction XBOX360 onl...
- More remake news...this time it might not be so ba...
- Assorted movie news, complaining, and whining abou...
- Black (2006)
- Star Wars Battlefront I & II
- A new site from Mike.
- Saturday Morning Update - mit panzer!
- Whew! Out of the woods.
- Resistance: Fall of Man for PS3 (Fall '06)
- In case you had forgotten.
- ▼ May (17)