Mike has the biggest fucking music collection I have ever seen in one non-store place...or more accurately in several places in his home. With the sheer volume of it he could start his own radio station for a banana republic. His new crackpot venture is to review everything he owns. This may seem like trying to count the grains of sand on a beach and may drive him mad but in the meantime I'm going to enjoy his reviews. They are amusing, well written, and - even if I think he's wrong - insightful. Mike still enjoys music ad it shows.
Quit reading this go check out: http://satellite-eclectica.blogspot.com/
P.S. There will also be an RSS on the right over there but bookmark his shit anyway.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
Achtung! Spoilers! The long and short? If it hadn't been an addition to the Alien mythos it still would have been a very well poli...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)
- Shadowrun - WTF?
- Day Watch is coming out in theaters and the books ...
- Werewolf in a Women's Prison.
- Friday! W00T! News and notes and stuff.
- Damn it! Another XBOX360 exclusive!
- The trailer for Splinter Cell: Conviction
- Another tasty piece of PS3 news.
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction XBOX360 onl...
- More remake news...this time it might not be so ba...
- Assorted movie news, complaining, and whining abou...
- Black (2006)
- Star Wars Battlefront I & II
- A new site from Mike.
- Saturday Morning Update - mit panzer!
- Whew! Out of the woods.
- Resistance: Fall of Man for PS3 (Fall '06)
- In case you had forgotten.
- ▼ May (17)