Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction XBOX360 only?

I was checking the news on www.gamespot.com and noticed that Ubisoft has released word on the newest installment of Splinter Cell. Unfortunately the game is not going to be released on the PS3, "The bad news for PlayStation 3 fans is that it's an Xbox 360 exclusive." . Double Agent was released for the PS2, PS3, and XBOX360 so I don't know why it wouldn't be another cross console release.

The article - here's the link - makes it sound pretty damn cool and makes me want to look into Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed. The idea of it set in DC and having to blend in with crowds a la Hitman makes me a little giddy.

It's things like this that almost make me want to buy a XBOX360. Damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!